Call for Presentation
The conference, sponsored by PIL , ISOCORE , and OOL has provided opportunities for both the industry and the academia to share their knowledge, new findings, and experiences on the state-of-the-art IP and optical networking technologies for the past ten years.
The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2015 is soliciting presentation proposals for this conference. Architecture and protocol designs, experiments/PoCs/field trials, theories/algorithms, implementations, and operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not be limited to the following:
* Control plane (MPLS/GMPLS, OpenFlow, etc)
* SDN for packet and optical transport networks
* MLN/MRN (Multi-Layer/Multi-Region Networks)
* TE (Traffic Engineering), PCE (Path Computation Element)
* Network abstraction/virtualization
* Flex-grid, elastic optical networks
* Optical networking/switching for cloud services
* Data center and WAN orchestration
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP for backhauling
* Service function chaining for mobile networks
* QoS/QoE (Quality of Service/Experience)
* Network operation and management
* Open Source Software (OSS) for SDN/NFV
Submit an extended abstract (400 words, 1 page), including figures and diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact information, to the Technical Program Committee: email@example.com.
Technical Program Committee