CALL FOR PRESENTATION (Virtual Conference)
The conference is intended to share the knowledge, new findings, and experiences on the state-of-the-art of IP and optical networking technologies among the industry and the academia. It features technical sessions and exhibitions. The opportunity to participate is open to all.
The Technical Program Committee (TPC) for iPOP 2021 is soliciting presentation proposals for this conference. Protocol design, experiments, theories, implementations, and operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not be limited to the following:
* SDN/NFV expectation for 5G and IoT
* Network service based on cloud/edge computing
* Service Function Chaining (SFC)
* AI/ML for PHY and MAC
* AI/ML for network automation
* Big data analytics for managing softwarized networks
* Intent-based networking
* Policy-based management
* Network abstraction/virtualization/slicing
* Control plane (OpenFlow, MPLS/GMPLS, etc.)
* SDN for packet and optical transport networks
* Open source software for SDN/NFV
* Optical disaggregation and its management
* Data center and WAN orchestration
* Multi-layer/region networks
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP for backhauling
* Quality of Service (QoS) / Quality of Experience (QoE)
* Traffic engineering, path computation element
* Flex-grid/elastic optical networks
If you wish to submit a topic for consideration, please send an extended abstract of 400 words and a maximum of 1 page, including figures and diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact information to the TPC at email@example.com.